-->

Friday 29 June 2012

Animal Artwork

I've been working hard adding more work to my portfolio this past week. This basically consists of me sitting at my computer with my graphics tablet placed precariously on my lap and drawing on Photoshop while a small window in the top right hand corner of my screen plays The Simpsons (only up to season 9 - it kind of went to hell after that, as any child born in the 80's will attest).

Here's a sample of what I've come up with...


I got inspired after making those Zoo Animal Cupcakes :P

My little elephant with his balloon is now available as a t-shirt design on my Redbubble portfolio, and I used my cheeky monkey to make a birthday invite template for my Etsy shop.

Whoo-hoo! Being productive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...