-->

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes!

...

CUPCAKES!

Did I mention cupcakes?

You know what's ironic about this post? It actually contains no cupcakes.

Well, no real ones, anyway.

I wanted to write some letters home, so I thought I'd make it a bit fancy, put a bit of effort in, and make pretty cards to send.

Now what to draw on hand made cards...

Oh, I know! Cupcakes.

Hence, these were created:


CUPCAKE CARDS! :)


And the brown things are hand made envelopes made with recycled paper (hence the brownness...)


I debated over an extended period on which colours to match with which. Cos this stuff is serious, people. 


So you can kind of tell each card is hand drawn due to the varying sizes of the cupcake patty-pans :P


One more time...

CUPCAKES!

I'm seriously hungry for cupcakes now. Real ones, not paper ones. I'm not that weird. Yet.

So... Want to make your own cupcake cards and envelopes? Here's some basic templates to model your designs on:


Also good for colouring. Hmmm, there's an idea... :)

(This picture will definitely be added to Colouring Pages. Once Rob gets home. Cos he formats my pages for me. I'm just not that computer literate. Seriously. Computers hate me.)


This template makes envelopes 10x14cm big.

If you can't be bothered making your own, why not check out my Etsy shop? Cos Cupcake Cards are now for sale! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...