-->

Sunday 22 July 2012

Disney Avengers!

I love The Avengers movie. I love anything Joss Whedon. And having been raised on Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King, I also have a massive soft spot for all things Disney.

So you can imagine how much I squeed when I saw a friend had posted this on Facebook:


I LOVE this.

Though I have to admit I'm slightly confused about casting Emperor Kuzco as Iron Man. And if I'm being really pedantic if Scar is Loki (perfect casting choice, by the way) then technically Thor should be played by Mufasa...

I absolutely love Robin Hood as Hawkeye and Mulan as Black Widow - and the Beast as Hulk?? Forget about it! It's just too cool!

This picture is made of awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...