-->

Friday 20 July 2012

My Husband, the Geek-Romantic

My husband and I tend to email each other through the day while he's at work. They're just silly little things usually, or me asking stuff like, 'what's that milk you buy again?' But yesterday Rob set the bar at a whole new level.

He emailed me a poem.

And it was so awesome, so sweet, so daggy and so perfectly him, I just had to share it with the interwebs:

Roses are red… except when they are white, or even yellow…
in fact the only colour they really can't be is blue, and now you can get genetically modified ones that are blue
find the details here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_rose
Violets are blue… except they really aren't, they are, well… Violet in colour, and actually some of them are white as well or even yellowy orange.

Well, this poem seems to have gotten out of hand,
but I suppose you wouldn't have liked it if it was too bland.
I guess what I am trying to say,
is that I love you every day!


Best. Poem. EVER :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...