-->

Monday 9 July 2012

My Husband's Subconscious is Strangely Defiant...

My husband is one of those people that sometimes talks in his sleep.

The weird thing is, he'll refuse out right that he isn't awake. 

Conversations usually go a little something like this...

Rob (says something weirder than usual, like): Where are the things? The things that go here? The shirts... shorts... The shirt shorts?

Me: What?

Rob: The shirt shorts... The shirt shorts! The things.

Me: Rob, what are you talking about?

(Pause)

Rob: I don't know.

Me: Are you asleep?

Rob: No.

Me: Are you sure?

Rob (defiant and annoyed): Yes!

Then when we wake up the next morning and I remind him of our conversation he has no idea what I'm talking about. Because my husband's subconscious lies to me. 

And in case you were wondering, the word he was searching for was 'skirt'.

In other news, I now have Angelica Pickles, Calvin, Homestar and Narnian Lamp octagonal paper boxes for sale in my Etsy shop. Huzaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...