-->

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Numbers, Numbers Everywhere!

It's been awhile since I contributed to my colouring pages, so today I made this:
Ta-da!

It'll be added to the rest of my colouring pages once I have another 2 completed (I like adding them in 3's so my formatting stays neat. Yes, I really am that pedantic).

Anyway, I'm also looking for ways to expand my illustration port folio, so I thought I'd also do a coloured version:

You know your life is probably not quite normal when you spend your day worrying: 'do these colours look right in this order??' I changed the colours of the balloons more times than I care to mention :P

I'm hoping to add more educational colouring pages to my collection, and tomorrow I'm tackling a farm animal scene (with the animals labelled, of course, and maybe in different sized groups for counting... Hmmm... Seriously, this is the stuff I spend my day thinking about).

For now, I'm eagerly awaiting the return of my husband, who's walked down to the shops to buy chocolate so we can make triple choc cookies! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...