-->

Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Trials and Tribulations of Owning a Moustache...


My husband has a mighty, mighty beard.

It's truly a thing of beauty. And mighty. Did I mention mighty? See:


D'awwww. He's so dapper. 

And the other day I witnessed something very strange. We were in the kitchen when Rob started groaning and hopping about on the spot. When I asked him what was wrong he said, 'my moustache! It's getting too long and when I bit into my sandwich I pulled on my moustache hairs!!' While I laughed at his misfortune, he whimpered and said (in a voice torn between laughing and crying), 'this is a thing that shouldn't happen!'

I couldn't agree more, dear. Looks like we'll be trimming away some of his mighty facial hair this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...