-->

Tuesday 24 July 2012

RED DWARF X!!!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry about that. I'm fine now.

*Twitch*

*Incoherent 'blub' noises*

*Cough*

Seriously though, RED FREAKING DWARF X!!!

I'm excited and giddy and oh so ready to eat Indian food, channel 80's grunge, grow myself some dreadlocks and start talking like a scouser.

BRING IT ON, WORLD. BRING IT ON.

All my excitement aside, I'm also slightly nervous... The original Red Dwarf was SO good, and to be honest, I thought the Back to Earth specials didn't come close to capturing the awesomeness of the original.

But watching this trailer, my inner geek was doing somersaults. And I can't wait to watch the new series!!!

If you are unfamiliar with Red Dwarf, you just haven't lived. There, I said it. So click here to see one of my favourite clips showcasing the greatest man who's ever lived - Ace Rimmer.

All this Red Dwarf love is making me think I need to make some Red Dwarf inspired cupcakes... Now I have a new mission for the week - huzaah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...