-->

Wednesday 25 July 2012

TRIPLE. CHOC. COOKIES.

My husband and I have discovered the most amazing triple choc cookie recipe in the world. 


Ok, I'll admit it's just another re-vamp of my basic cookie recipe...

And triple choc cookie recipes have been around for years...

But how many triple choc cookie recipes involve bashing things with a hammer?

Yeah.


This recipe makes between 12 and 15 cookies, depending on how big you want them and how lazy you are. I've made this recipe about 3 times in the past fortnight (they're seriously that good), and if I'm feeling particularly lazy I make them bigger and smoosh them all on at once so I don't have to do 2 batches :P 


This also explains my photo. The 3 cookies pictured were the only ones left after I first made the recipe. We ate the others before I even got the camera out. And I regret nothing.

Now you could be boring and just buy white and milk chocolate chips to make this recipe, but my way is cheaper - and so much more satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...