-->

Sunday 19 August 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

And seriously impresses.

Today I finally went to see The Dark Knight Rises at the movies, and it was so worth the wait.

Ok, it was long...

Ok, there were a few pretty obvious plot holes...

And ok, if I'm totally honest, I can't take Christian Bale's Batman voice seriously after watching 'The Coon' episodes of South Park... 


But it was AMAZING. 

And I can forgo any less-than-super-perfect moments simply for the fact that it's a super hero movie, and certain allowances must be made.

I think, in order to celebrate this awesome film as only I can, I need to make some Batman themed goodies. Problem is I'm going to be kind of swamped with other projects this week, so they might have to wait awhile. But I'm hoping, just like my wait to see The Dark Knight Rises, that they'll be totally worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...