-->

Thursday 26 July 2012

Tommy Pickles: The First Avenger

SQUEEE!!!

I am so in love with Rugrats. And I am so in love with The Avengers.

This picture was really only a matter of time.

Tommy Pickles, the bravest baby in the whole wild world, is also possibly the most adorable. I'd been itching to do an illustration of Tommy for yonkers, when the idea of creating the rugrats as the avengers came to me. This is my first illustration, but I intend on adding Phil, Lil, Chuckie, Angelica, and maybe even Dil, Stu and Didi to the mix to create one big Rugrats meets Avengers picture :)

We'll just have to see how I go for time...

Seriously though, my husband and I are so obsessed with Rugrats that we watch an episode every. Single. Night. And we regret nothing.

Tommy Pickles: The First Avenger is now available as t-shirts, baby clothes, stickers and iPhone cases on Redbubble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...